Wednesday 16 March 2022

inspire me

why would someone make fun of you?
because you are authentic?
why would someone mock you?
because you dare?
 
simple vida en el bivacco marzola


don't worry dear
move forward
dare even more
expand yourself
 
 
estudiando la ruta sobre la parete zebrata


you are ridiculous
you are strange
you do what nobody does
you don't behave like the others
 
 
marcando huella en el lab


why do I make you laugh?
why you don't respect me?
don't you think that you hurt me?
don't you think that it is useless?
 
 
abbassa i talloni sul ghiaccio a bletterbach
 

I want the best for you
I want all people around me be their best
I want to feel happy and the people around me feel happy
I want everybody to develop their potential and achieve fullness of life
 
 
caminar juntos hacia el gronlait


we have nothing
we just have each other
help me to improve
INSPIRE ME

 
amici che credono amici che ispirano sulla marzola


don't worry dear
keep doing what nobody does
you have only one life
we have only one life

 
las caminatas nocturnas en montaña son lindas


I have nothing
I know nothing
I just can learn
I just can smile

 
aprender sin fin sobre las paredes de arco


keep being yourself
keep helping others being the best they can be
make all the efforts you can do
don't sleep
 
 
osar con la vida


just live
surround yourself with inspiring people
dream high 
dream extremely high
 
 
subir esforzarse no lamentarse hacia la cima palù


I keep pushing myself
I keep giving all I can
I keep living in an ideal world
I keep smiling
 
smile at work


because I have one life
because it's now
I want to fly far
I will
 
 
volar aterrizar volar aterrizar en la val dei mocheni


I do believe
I do have the courage
what about you?
would you like to join?
 

estamos contentos juntos en valsertal 














  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice thoughts Julieta! You have always to be yourself: you are an inspiring woman, scientist and human being!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Nicole... always there when I need to talk (to survive). Thanks for teaching me constantly... from finding fluorescent spots inside cell nuclei, manage smartly our work, respect our colleagues, to enjoy a beautiful day in nature. Sei una brava ragazza!!!

    ReplyDelete