Friday 27 November 2020

I cried after climbing

1 Il Proff

We were ready
me and my whole universe.
Il proff was there waiting for me
since millions of years.
Double check
Michal
Julieta
and I went. I'm climbing.
I touch the wall
the rock is adherent
compact
colorful.
I breathe cold air.
I feel the warm sun.
My left hand is inside the crag
my right hand is on the slab, 
waiting impatiently 
to clip the rope into the carabiner.
A beautiful movement 
is coming to me.
Both hands take the edge of the crack
both hands pulling.
Feet caressing the rock
feet on friction, pushing.
I feel the balance.
Are you enjoying?
Yes Michal.
Michal from Prague.
Michal the climber.
Michal my friend.
I am getting warmer,
it is very pleasant.
Moving apart my legs
clipping
opposing. 
I am light.
Where is my universe?
At the bottom.
I am light.
I am free, rhythmic, 
coordinated.
I do not have problems
and if I have I can not solve them,
because I am climbing.
I am only climbing.
Only climbing.
I like climbing.
I really like climbing.
I love climbing.
I am crying.
 
Te toco Il Proff
Piotr on Il Proff che bello
 
 
 
 
2 Panta Rei
 
I want to try.
To be exposed to fail. 
Why? To play.
I am playing and challenging myself.
This is hard for me.
Why? To test.
What if I do it?
I climb
I take a rest
I climb 
I fall
I climb
I feel tired
I climb
I fall
I climb
I like it.
Keep trying the blond says.
I trust on him.
Piotr, can I still try?
Of course you can.
I trust on him.
Piotr the police polished Polish.
He is severe, dicotomic,
he is my friend.
This is an obstacle racing.
I am not dancing with Nature anymore.
It is long and it takes time.
Am I in a hurry?
I do not think so.
I am on Panta Rei.
Only climbing.
I reach the top.
This is the end.
Mi piace arrampicare
Mi piace veramente arrampicare.
Amo arrampicare.
 
Mi sombra me asombra
Michal on Panta Rei he has a mountaineering soul

 
3 Bellavista
 
Here I am again.
Because I like it.
I danced with Nature,
I ran an obstacle course racing
and now?
I am moving up,
slowly,
thinking,
I feel good, warm.
I now know the rock.
My body knows what to do.
I feel confident.
I am getting higher.
I arrive at the slab,
I love slabs.
If you feel tired, just keep climbing,
said the Czech.
This was a revelation,
and it worked.
I am doing it well.
My body got a strange position,
I resist.
I resist even more.
I fell.
Me gusta escalar.
Me encanta escalar.
Amo escalar.
 
Thanks to Michal and Piotr, who are helping me to find again the passion for climbing and a new identity as a climber.
 
We live in the paradise and we are rich and happy.

Belaying the blond

What is this?




 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment